Monday, March 24, 2008

Change...

Have you ever sat in a group of people and felt completely left out.. Have you ever been misunderstood by people close to you.. Have you gone ahead and done something that you know you shouldn't have... Even when others have made it amply clear to you that doing so would make them go in the opposite direction...

Why is it that human beings do things they know they shouldn't?

Someone once told me, get too close, too familiar, hold on too tight to me, and I will no longer be there... I still did it... He won't understand it was because I was scared....my fear is what may make me lose him... our are fears the cause of all problems... If only we could conquer our fears....

Change.. the only constant thing in life... the only way to reinvent ourselves... Change.. the one thing we do when we learn from our mistakes... Change... what circumstances forces us to do... Change.. a consequence of fear?

No comments: